Sunday, May 3, 2009

Convention Day 2 part 16 banquet

There was a crack in the door and I sneaked in to take a picture
of the wonderful banquet hall, it looked like a wedding

I dont have many photos of the banquet, we were too busy eating, 

This is Pam  to the right, (cant remember her last name)
from the home office who shared some wonderful
WOW ideas and great business hints and tips
not just on how to run an SU business
but to run any home based business.

I could not resist these wonderful flowers that flanked the doors of the banquet hall
This is Ellen, her first time at a convention dinner
she wore this awesome top that was made of silk 
and had multifaceted colours depending which 
way you looked at it
That's all the people, well the half that I
could fit into the camera view, boy did I ruin a few
photos from shaking from excitement at being there
I only managed to take a picture of the 
first course which no one touched for a long while
because we were waiting for
Shelli to say grace
Menu cover
Inside cover
Menu

Click on the picture and it will take you to a larger view

............coming up Swaps I received, I made 120 so I think I got back 120

No comments: