Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Convention Downunder 1-2 May 2009


This will be my first Stampin' Up Convention I am attending this weekend, I can't wait! It is being held right here in Canberra my current home city.

There is so much excitement with all the convention attendees it's not funny. I attended Regionals in Melbourne last year and was totally enthralled and I know if that was anything to go by that convention will be even better.

Canberra is not a big city, unlike Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne, we only have around 350,000 residents and it's a privilege to have it here.

I have been crafting madly to try and make my goal of 200 swaps cards, I am only up to 88 as of yesterday LOL, do you think I can make it?

So I will be reporting about convention on Friday so come back and drool to your hears content, I will be taking my camera and taking pictures of everything I can.

Have a great day!!! 

No comments: