Sunday, June 21, 2009

More cards



I love this Upsy Daisy stamp
of course when I design I can't just stop at one
I just have to try out every colour
The Blue card is made with
Pacific Point and Baja Breeze

needless to say those Bounty eggs
only lasted through the photo session
I just couldn't bare to see them go to waste

the card below is made with
Kiwi kiss and Tangerine Tango

the apricot logs are just so yummy
they are always the first to be eaten at
a card session


Now that these cards have arrived at their destination
I can share them with you all
My cousin Darrell and his wife Julia are
expecting their first baby in November
(my birthday I hope-I'm putting in a request)

Aren't they just the cutest thing!!

Colours I used are
Pretty in Pink
Kiwi Kiss
Summer Sun
Pacific Point
Stamp Set is Level 1 Hostess-Punches Three

Christmas Ideas Class June 24th Wednesday
10am and 7.30pm $15
You will love the projects I have in store for you

The next Card class is July 1st Wednesday
10am and 7.30pm $15

And the Dreams Du Jour class is on
July 18th Saturday 1.30pm $60
you get the stamp set to keep and
you will make a bag to hold the cards,
bookmark and post it note and a gift from me

Contact me on Ph: 02 6294 8734 / Mobile: 0416 420 852 or email me

7 comments:

sandi maciver said...

Love the layout of your top cards and the baby cards are adorable. I will just have to case those!
thanks for sharing

Bridget Larsen said...

Go for it Sandi, I want to see what you do, it will probably be awesome as per your usual

sandra carter said...

Love all these cards - I would be hard pushed to say which ones I like the best as both layouts appeal to me.

Thanks for sharing

Sandra Carter

Rachael Knight said...

Hi Bridget! Great cards, I just found out that one of my customers is expecting so I might just have to case those super cute bibs if you don't mind?! Congrats too - your card is on Stampers Showcase today! (Well, here in NZ it is, I don't know if they have the same ones up for Australia). Yay I finally posted a comment on your blog! Sending inky hugs from NZ!

Unknown said...

Great cards as usual Bridget.. but it's what I expect from You..

I really liked your signature..Elegant..

Warmest wishes
Deborah

Michelle said...

Hello Bridget! Thank you for your comment on WE Stamp - it's so great to find your blog! Your cards are just fabulous!! LOVE the Upsy Daisy, and of course, the bibs are just adorable. Good luck with the blog candy - drawn on the 20th July!
Happy Stampin'!
Michelle Habib
westamp.blogspot.com

Sue Dean said...

These are so cute Bridget. I look forward to seeing your card that required a lot of cutting. Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog.